Sunday, January 8, 2017

January's Bloom Box: My World Inspiration Station!

Inspiration abounds with the FSJ Journey Team!  They've created some fabulous samples inspired by the January Bloom Box.  Check out these amazing creations!  I've tried to investigate (may not be exact) and share links to supplies used to create each and every one.  Come back soon for additional inspirational projects.
I Spy:  
Printed Paper:  Mother Nature Prints
I Spy:  
Printed Paper:  Mother Nature Prints
 I Spy:  
  I Spy:  
Dies/Embossing Folders/Punches:  Beach Towel Embossing Folder
 I Spy:  
  I Spy:  
Dies/Embossing Folders/Punches: Journey Circles Die Set,  Clouds
   I Spy:  
Printed Paper:  Mother Nature Prints
Dies/Embossing Folders/Punches: Journey Circles Die Set
 I Spy:  
Printed Paper:  Mother Nature Prints

No comments:

Post a Comment